DriveHard is Patent Pending
Why do I need DriveHard?
Your concrete and masonry are incredibly vulnerable to damaging effects of the environment. Think of your concrete like a small child going ten rounds with Mike Tyson. Snow, rain, dirt, chemicals, traffic and other common types of wear and tear will only cause your concrete to break down over time. Since the top part of the substrate is always the weakest part it's the first place you'll see the effects of wear and tear (spalling) unless it's been fortified / weatherproofed with DriveHard. Notice how your neighbor's driveway has spalling and chipping? Well, let's just say your concrete doesn't have to share the same fate. And don't forget the fact that concrete and masonry is expensive. No one wants to spend thousands of dollars replacing it. So use DriveHard to protect your investment!
Your Concrete is Expensive. Protect it with DriveHard™
1. The surface should be cured, clean and free of contaminants (e.g. loose debris, dust, dirt, oil, curing compounds, coatings, efflorescence) that would prevent DriveHard from penetrating and reacting with the concrete. Generally, contaminants may be removed using cleaners, degreasers or pressure washing. Consult your supplier for more information about surface preparation.
2. Allow surface to completely dry. Mask off and protect areas not meant to be treated.
1. Mix DriveHard well or shake vigorously. If you begin to lose feeling in you limbs then you're probably shaking it too hard. Just saying.
2. Apply with a sprayer or brush until surface is saturated without puddles. Avoid contact with surface while wet. DriveHard will begin to react immediately.
3. Immediately reapply a second coat on the wet surface for maximum benefit. Maximum strength and resistance will develop over several days. Keep surface saturated for at least 15 minutes or until surface no longer absorbs DriveHard.
4. Allow treated area to dry, generally 1 to 2 hours or more if excessive moisture is present. Once dry, you're done. Restrict the use of floor traffic for at least 24 hours. Restrict elephant traffic for at least 48 hours.
5. A minimal amount of white, light dust may remain after DriveHard dries; if so, remove and clean with pressure washing.
COVERAGE & STORAGE: Approximately 200 square feet per gallon. Coverage rate will vary with concrete texture, porosity, finish and temperature. Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. In other words, if you have a 600 square foot driveway then you'll need just 3 gallons of DriveHard. Simple, no?
NOTE: Excessive moisture or soluble salts from below the surface can compromise the quality of DriveHard’s reaction and protection. DriveHard will not prevent water penetration through structural cracks, large pores, etc. Always apply a test patch to determine suitability. Or you can just try licking you finger and sticking it in the air. Whatever.
WARRANTY: This product is manufactured using selected, premium raw materials by skilled technicians. Manufacturer has no control concerning purchaser’s use. The only obligation of manufacturer shall be to replace any quantity of this product proven to be defective. Any claim of defective product must be received in writing within one-year from date of shipment. Neither seller nor manufacturer assumes any liability for injury, loss, or damage resulting from use of this product.
Okay, I've gotta know. How does DriveHard technology work?
DriveHard's patent-pending formula leverages an advance nano-silicone / silicate technology that penetrates and efficiently reacts with the unique chemical properties of your concrete and masonry. The reaction creates a strong bond that strengthens, densifies and fortifies your concrete to help it resist abrasion, water-disolved salts (alkali) and other damaging substances.
The advanced nano-technology used in DriveHard helps to reduce and minimize the occurrence of common concrete problems like spalling, scaling, cracking, chipping, dusting (efflorescence) and other types of physical or chemical damage caused by repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Using DriveHard to winterize your concrete will help to ensure that it doesn't fall apart during the winter. This is why you should use DriveHard to tell Old Man Winter to take a hike!
© 2013 NewLook International, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
1525 S Gladiola Street, Suite 8
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Made in USA
Office: (801) 886-9495
Fax: (801) 886-9497