Easily and safely remove concrete from your tools and equipment with Mean Klean concrete dissolver and mortar dissolver. The advanced liquid formula dissolves and physically breaks down dried concrete by attacking the Portland cement, eventually reducing it to mush that's easy to clean off with a hose or pressure washer. Mean Klean is the green, non-fuming, eco-friendly alternative to harsh acid cleaner.
Features & Benefits of Mean Klean Concrete Dissolver
- Efficient concrete dissolver; also removes mortar, stucco or grout for a cleaner surface
- Commonly used by Ready Mix concrete companies, pre-cast concrete professionals, masons, concrete and paving contractors, tool and equipment rental yards, and concrete block manufacturers; Use to safely clean a cement mixer!
- Non-acid, green formula; not an "acid cleaner" like muriatic acid (HCl), sulphuric or phosphoric acid;
- Non-fuming, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable formula; safe to use indoors and outdoors without respirators or protective clothing;
- Non-corrosive cement remover; will NOT damage tools, equipment, paint, metal or wood;
- Easily applied with standard pump sprayer equipment or brush;
- Ready to use with no additives required;
- Non-VOC formula minimizes bothersome odors…
- Aggressive etching properties can be used to open concrete pores for penetrating coatings and increased bonding capabilities;
- Active formula can be neutralized and deactivated with water;
- One of the most effective eco friendly products used to clean a cement mixer;
Applications & Uses
Use Mean Klean to safely clean, dissolve and eventually remove concrete, cured cement, mortar, grout and stucco. Use to clean your cement mixer, trowels, screeds, hand tools, mixers, pumps, scaffolds, mud tubs, mud boards, trucks, trailers and silos, saws, drills, generators, augers and more!
Packaging (for both Mean Klean & Mean Klean PRO)
Available in 22 oz. spray, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon and 275 gallon tote containers. Call for pallet pricing, samples and discounts!