Easy Strip 2000
Fast-Acting High Performance Coating Remover
Epoxy remover! Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
You may know how to strip paint with EasyStrip 1000, but have you tried EasyStrip 2000? It's a low VOC, water-based concrete high performance coating and paint remover that lifts epoxies, urethanes, lead based architectural coatings, and powder coatings. Not a graffiti remover or recommended for use on acrylics. (Use Newlook EasyStrip 1000 as a graffiti remover or acrylic coatings.) Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.
Coverage & Packaging
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon and even tote containers. Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 sf (5-9 sm ) per gallon.
Features and Benefits
- Water Based, Non Flammable, Biodegradable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass.
- Contains no TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up; scrape or power wash
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
Recommended Usage (See Product Selection Guide)
- Epoxy remover, paint stripping, concrete coating stripper
- Recommended for use on nearly all substrates including steel, aluminum, concrete, masonry, wood or in any area where worker safety or damage to delicate equipment may be a concern.
- Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Urethanes, and Polyureas
- Removal of lead based paint and powder coatings
- Areas of transportation, storage tanks, bridges, warehouses, petrochem facilities, pulp, paper and food processing plants.
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.
EasyStrip Application Chart
© 2011 NewLook International, Inc. All Rights Reserved
(Orders fulfilled by Distributors)
"EasyStrip works! And it works fast --- faster than that other soy based stuff."
--S. Carter; Cupertino, CA
"There isn't much that takes off epoxy. This [EasyStrip 2000] works great, though...I found that when it let it sit longer, it tends to lift the [coating] off better."
--D. Wiley; Vale, CO
Concrete Surface Preparation
Beautify & Revitalize
Protect (Sealers) & Maintain