NewLook 100% Epoxy
Chemical Resistant 2 Part Epoxy Concrete Sealer
Not your typical garage floor epoxy, NewLook's chemical resistant 2-part epoxy concrete sealer has 100% solids content, making it a heavy-duty, protective top coat concrete sealer. This Industrial Line solution may be used with or without aggregate and is designed to provide incredibly strong chemical and abrasion resistance.
A fast-setting, top coating used to protect, seal and waterproof concrete surfaces from abrasion, water, oils, strong acids and many organic or inorganic solvents. NewLook 100% Epoxy is used on concrete floors and walls of dairies, packing plants, hospitals, restaurant kitchens, retail stores, concrete countertops and overlay systems. Read the technical data sheet for more information.
We must emphasize it's not "apoxy". It's epoxy. According to Webster's dictionary, apoxy is something "worthless and contemptible"--- far unlike our 100% solids 2-part epoxy concrete sealer! Of course, you already knew that, right?
- Concrete countertops and precast concrete sinks
- Garage floor epoxy and bar top epoxy concrete sealer
- Garage floor clear epoxy concrete sealer
- Chemical resistant sealer for commercial / architectural concrete
- Protective top coat over concrete stain and decorative concrete
Coverage & Packaging
2-part epoxy (A & B) kit is packaged with 2 gallon units of A and 1 gallon unit of B. Mixed kit yields 3 gallons. Approximately 100 - 125 square feet per mixed gallon. Minimum order quantity may apply.
- Mix ratio (parts by volume): 2:1 (A to B)
- Mixed Pot Life (at 70° F): 30 to 45 minutes
- Tensile strength: 10,000 psi
- Flexural strength: 24,000 psi
- Compression strength: 19,000 psi
NOTE: Performance metrics are dependent upon correct mixing and installation. It is critical that the two-component kit is mixed and installed exactly according to instructions. Please use common sense.
2-Part Epoxy Concrete Sealer Downloads
Important Tags: garage floor epoxy, concrete sealer, 2 part epoxy, apoxy, bar top epoxy, concrete epoxy, clear epoxy.
"I first began using NewLook's [100% Epoxy] a few years ago and haven't looked back. It's a good [bar top] and garage floor epoxy...I keep a kit in my office for all my countertop projects."
--J. Hammersmith; Fullerton, CA